A coolant leak could be as cheap and simple to repair as tightening a loose clamp on one of the system's several hoses—something you can do yourself. Or it can be as complicated and expensive to ...
Thank you message to my husband on our wedding day
- The mess is mainly on the passenger side, not particularly in the front or the rear, however the oil pan all the way up to the the valve cover is soaked. The problem seems to be coming from somewhere up top, but below the valve cover.
- Hi guys, The car in question is a 2007 G6 SE sedan with the 3.5L V6. About 50k miles. I have a mysterious coolant leak on the passenger side of the motor. I had this happen last year and it was the water pump gasket which I replaced. I just replaced it again yesterday, thinking it was the same...
Coolant leak on right front side I have been smelling coolant when I park my car in the garage in the last month. There is a little puddle on the floor 15" to the left and 10" to the front of the right front wheel.
- Jul 16, 2012 · Even when the EGR cooler hose is leaking, it tends to leak off the passenger side. From down in here: (the EGR cooler has the numbers written on it) this pretty well covers the correct awnser here. looks like you have a bad case of going to the dealer and saying "show me"
Most likely a weep hole leak, where it leaks on the side of hot engine-- but dries before it hits the ground. You should be able to see traces of white residue-- along the path the coolant was taking. You can take a much closer look by removing the wheel and moving the flap on the splashguard- use a flashlight to lightup the area around the pulleys.
- Mar 26, 2004 · Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:17 pm Post subject: Leaking Antifreeze from behind rear tire - passenger side I brought my 2000 MPV with 57000 miles to the Mazda dealer today. They have never seen antifreeze leak from the back of the vehicle before.
Oct 01, 2020 · The technician uploaded a photo of the leak to Toyota TAS and started a claim to get authorization to replace the water pump under warranty. They are supposed to call me when they know when the part will arrive to schedule replacement.
- Apr 12, 2015 · Newbie here. I have some fluid leaking out from under the front passenger side near all the coolers/ radiators but all my fluids( oil,tranny, coolant, pwr steering) all at proper levels. The cooler grills last week were covered with gunk, so I spray them off and tried looking for possible leaking area, but to no avail have no idea..
The coolant is dripping off the front bumper on the passenger side. When I got to work I opened the hood and found what looked like a pool of antifreeze on the top of the radiator cap (not sure if that's the technical term, but it was the screw on cap to the left of the radiator). Coolant was dripping off the bumper onto the ground.
- 2016~2021 Engine coolant leak. ... Tires, Brakes & Suspension ... 2008 Mazda 3 Front Passenger Seat Right Side floor bolt cover. Black. Latest: negusm;
My 95 range LWB started leaking coolant behind the engine somewhere. Very strange.....doesnt leak while running or idling. Park it and come back 2 hours later and looks like about 12 oz worth of coolant on floor. I have replaced radiator last year and all forward hoses. No leaks from front.
- Jun 04, 2010 · This one connects to the front of the degas bottle. I picked up a new hose, and it stopped leaking for a day. Leak is back, right where the old hose was leaking! If I had the old hose still, I would march right to NAPA and get a hose with hose clamps! I'm fed up with coolant dripping from a $35,000 truck!!!! It is embarrassing!
Coolant pump leak. Oil leak from rear main seal. Oct 2015 78300 mi US $300: Coil packs stopped working : May 2016 83900 mi US $1300: Coolant leak. Water pump failure. Apr 2017 88000 mi US $350: Sputtering under acceleration. Coil packs and spark plugs replaced. Creaking from drivers side. CV joint replaced : Jul 2017 89000 mi: Leaking coolant ...